- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL--The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5” (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN--the per-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 15ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★ INPUT & OUTPUT--Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110/120 220/240 V 50/60Hz). 20-55 A DC output, 3/5” ideal clean cut and 1” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8" ideal clean cut and 1/2" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★ SUITABLE CUTTING--for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED--with confidence, as we offer 30-days refund/replacement and 1 year warranty. ★ FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US--our customer Care team is always ready to help. Naturally, we hope you don't encounter any problems, but when they crop up, our customer support is there to help! we will provide the Best solution for you.
Lotos LTP5500D 55A CNC Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter with THC
The new, redesigned LOTOS LTP5500D CNC The “blow-back” type start that is used is generally safe for use without interference, ideal for CNC and general use Blow-back arc start involves a rearward movement of the electrode within the torch head when forced by the air pressure
When air pressure is applied the movement of the electrode off its seated position against the inner surface of the circuit grounded nozzle creates a spark, energizing the plasma stream
- With the reliable Blow-Back non-high frequency start, the LOTOS Supreme LTP5500DCNC is suitable for CNC application meaning there will be no interference on your CNC computer system.
- The Non-HF Start pilot arc torch with a Euro-type Central connector offering improved consumable life with a patented “BACK STRIKING” design.
- Latest IGBT Inverter Technology
- 2T/4T Function enabled.
- The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor.
To run 110V requires the Pig Tail(model PT01), which does not come with the packages. It is sold separately.